For many years, brands and advertisers have been tracking website visitors to collect data that helps them target ads to the right audience.
Nonetheless, cookies are facing a phase out due to growing limitations from regulators, tech players, and users themselves. This has meant redefining online data collection, activation, and measurement while meeting users’ expectations for more privacy.
Marketers must adapt; this is why we release a two part guidebook to answer the numerous questions arising with this new post-cookie era and prepare them for a smooth transition.
The first part’s objectives are:
- Understand the new post-cookie and privacy-safe digital world
- Identify how this new marketing landscape being shaped will impact the deployment and performances of current marketing use cases
- Case studies of companies who have mastered the new privacy context to prepare the future
The second part’s objectives are:
- Identify and understand what the new solutions on the market are for and how they can help overcome new data collection, activations and measurement limitations
- Kick off your transition into the post cookie era and identify the key steps and best practices depending on your specific context
Click here to download the first part of our guidebook: https://get.fifty-five.com/roadmap-to-the-post-cookie-era-part1/
And here to complete your reading with the second part: https://get.fifty-five.com/roadmap-to-the-post-cookie-era-part-2/